December 24, 2008

12th Day of Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How great it is to have this time of year when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. How grateful I am to him for the things he taught and the example he has set, not only me but the entire world. I know that only through his atoning sacrifice can my sins be for given. Only thought the sacrifice he made for me can I live again as a resurrected being. If we read and study the scriptures we can learn through his example to be better people. How grateful I am to him for all he has done for me. I have truly been blessed with so much. I would be ungrateful if I did not express my gratitude for all those how have influenced my life. Thank You to all of you. Have a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Let's keep this site up to date. No getting lazy allowed.