December 21, 2008

9th Day of Christmas

On the 9th day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is the gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This being Sunday and attending church this morning. I felt the spirit, it made me think of how blessed I really am to be a part of it. I am grateful that as a teenager I had such guidance to help me make decisions that at the time were sometimes hard to make. I was fortunate to grow up in Utah and have a lot of friends with the same values I had. I was taught the Word of Wisdom as a child and used it to help me keep my standards high. Even now that I am older I still rely on the gospel for guidance. I look to the gospel to raise my children. There are many questions that I have had answered through prayer. If I didn't have the gospel I'm not sure I would have the faith that I need to pray and know that I would receive an answer. There are many times that I would have not made it if it not have been for the things that I have been taught, and still am learning things. The Gospel is true I know it because I have prayed and receive a witness of my own that it is. I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God, that it was written for us in this time. I know that my savior lives and loves me.

No comments: