December 19, 2008

7th Day of Christmas

On the 7th day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is technology. How grateful I am for that we live in a day in which we have so much. I am grateful for the heated house I live in. I can't imagine having to live in a house that didn't have heat. Telephones are such a huge part in our lives. How grateful I am to be able to pick up the phone and call anyone. I can call my family on a bad day, or to get help when needed. Computers are wonderful! What a wonderful way to keep in touch with others(email, blogs). It is also a way to find information quickly and easily, especially now that my kids have projects that require research. Lights that work at the flip of a switch. If you have ever tried to read by the light of a candle you know how hard it is. T.V. is a great way to relax, have a good time, get information, entertain. What more to say about that. Cars that can take us places fast and with heat or cold air, radios, movies players, shelter from storms, and GPS. Those are just a few there are so many more, just take a look at all we have and marvel at the luxuries we have. What a blessing!

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

great stuff! Good to have always!