January 8, 2009

The Kids Are Finally Gone!

I know some of you think that I am slacking off, but my kids just went back to school today! They had 3 weeks of school off and I am so burnt out. The holidays were great. The kids made out again. Wii got a Wii this year, I am hooked on Guitar Hero. I also got a camera so I will be posting more pictures once I figure out how to do it. Alex got his cast off the week after Christmas so we have been doing arm exercises every day. Courtney decided she was missing out on all the fun of getting hurt, so she dropped a glass bowl, it shattered, and had to get stitches in her wrist. Zach is our little hill-billy. His 2 front teeth fell out(OK we pulled them out). So he has no top teeth, and his bottom 2 are still coming in. We have decide it was time to potty train Jordan. I have been putting it off! He is doing OK. Any ideas would be great. I know after 4 other kids you would think I was a pro, but I'm not, yet. Makenna has nothing new for once. Now that the holidays are over we will once again get to see more of John! Hallelujah!!! I can now get my house back to order now that the kids are back in school and I will get more that a minute of a clean room at a time. As for goals I haven't had time to even think about that, maybe that will be my goal to think about it!

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Just take a deep breathe and relax! That is nice to have the kids go back to school. I have even felt that too! I thought it was funny that dad chastised you for not blogging! Glad you got a camera so we can see more pictures! Breathe again. Oh that feels nice!

drpalaska said...

Well, if one isn't getting hurt it sure is another. They're kids, I guess you can not expect anything different. Take a moment to enjoy the peace and quiet. I'm sure there is another holiday right around the corner.

Kristie said...

Nice! I wish I could send my kid to school. I only get nap time for now. Im glad you got a camera! I love to see more pictures.