December 15, 2008

3rd day of Christmas

On the Third Day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is having such wonderful friends. I am fortunate to have friends all across the country. Friendship is very important to me because I have no family near to depend on. As you all know we have accident prone children, and when they get sick it is always at odd hours of the day or night. I am so blessed to have people I can count on at a moments notice to come give blessings or sit with all the other kids while we "Pull a Lisa"(that is a hospital visit). I also am grateful that they make me laugh. It is so much fun to be able to keep up dated on all the families all over the place. Some friend I have known for a very long time and love that we stay in contact or that we track each other down. What great friends I have and what an honor I have in having you all as friends!!!! Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change your background color. This is really hard to read. No I am not color blind!