December 17, 2008

5th Day of Christmas

On the 5th day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is my siblings. John is an only child, but he was raised by his Aunt and Uncle who have kids. We consider them as his 3 brothers and 1 sister. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I am the middle child so I was lucky enough to be able to get to know all my sibling while we were growing up. I had fun being able to go places with my older sisters, Heather, Denise, and Jenny. I felt very lucky to have sisters let me go with them even though I was younger them they. I also had a lot of fun with my younger brothers(Nephi and Andy) playing sports, and hanging out with Kristie. Now that we are all older we hang out all together. I love that we have stayed so close over all the years and changes. I love that at a moments notice I can call anyone of them and talk, or get some advice. They have always been there for me and that has been very important to me. Johns brothers Rick, Steve and Danny, and sister Sue, have been there for us to. When we lived in Iowa they helped when need, gave us support and we had a lot of fun together. Our kids got to know each other and played often together. We got together for all sorts of occasions or just to hang out. That was very important to me to have such great family around when mine was so far away. I thank them all for all they do to help me grow as a person, a mother, and a sister. I love them all!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

Sorry, got behind a few days at checking blogs! Isn't music great. Elise is a beast sunday mornings until we started playing church music as she gets ready. It made all the difference in her attitude. Now all we have to do is find a cure for all the other days! She does ask all the time if we can change the radio station to the Church station. Love being your sister too!