December 23, 2008

11th Day of Christmas

On the 11th day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is an Eternal Family. In all the days of Christmas family is in them all. Family is what holds us together. I rely so much on each of them. How I love each of them and cherish each of them individually! How grateful I am to be apart of an eternal family. My parents were sealed together for eternity when they were married in the temple. Because of this I am sealed to them. They set the example that I needed to have an eternal family as well. John and I were sealed for eternity in August 1997. Now our children are sealed to us now as well. I am grateful for the Plan of Salvation and the Declaration to the Family that shows us how to be an eternal family! Thank You Mom and Dad for continuing our eternal family that our ancestors started many years ago.

No comments: