December 22, 2008

10th Day of Christmas

On the 10th day of Christmas the thing that means so much to me is the gift of giving. I love to give, I don't have a lot but what I have to give I do. I am grateful for this time of year when giving is more abundant. My kids have been a great example this year of giving. My kids have been earning money and this year they all wanted to get their siblings gifts, even Alex he started it! It is the one time of the year when my kids get the giving thing and so does the rest of the world. What a great time to think of others. I hope and pray that I can do all I can to give, and teach others to do the same all year long (not just at Christmas time).

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

It is sweet that your kids are giving each other gifts. Elise was really cute and sewed Chris a pillow. Fun!