December 14, 2008

2nd Day of Christmas

On the second day of Christmas the thing that mean something to me is food! I love food. I like to eat, make, and create food. I really like to cook and bake and think I am good at it. Some of the things I like to bake are cookies of every variety, Chocolate chip, Peanut butter chocolate chip, No bake, Pumpkin chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and any other that people want. I also like to cook meals like , Lasagna, Stuffed shells, Chicken Enchiladas, taquitas, and stir-fry. As long as I don't have to decide what it is i have to cook I will cook any thing, just ask my kids. My kids favorite foods are: Alex likes Chicken Broccoli Rice casserole and Banana Cream Pie, Courtney likes Stuffed shells and romaine noodles, Zach likes pizza and Ice cream, Makenna likes any thing she can just pick at, Jordan likes almost all foods. Johns favorite food is Lasagna and Pumpkin bars, and I just like food. I am grateful that we have so many varieties of food and that I have the ability to make and eat so many types of food.

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

It is a good thing you like to exercise too or else your booty would show all of those types of cookies on the cheeks!! I think I skipped the liking food line and let you go twice!