January 31, 2009

Tagged!

2 Favorite Names: Dawn, I use to hate it but now I really like it. Austin, John never liked that
name.


2 Favorite Months: September, I love the fall and the change of colors. June, There is so much
going on this month it fun.



2 Favorite Food (Not Pizza): Home made chicken soup, its fun to make too. Chocolate, need
to explain that one.



2 Favorite Nuts: Cashews and pistachios. yum! yum!



2 Favorite Stores: Kohl's and Walmart.



2 Favorite Activities: Going for a run by myself, its so quiet and I can think clearly. Spending
time with my family.




2 Best Huggers: John and My dad. There is just something about strong men that care for you
giving you a hug.



2 Best Conversationalists ( besides your spouse): My sisters and Mom, They are always there
when I need them. Diane, She is one of those people who seems like she is
one of my sisters.



2 People to Tag: Luella and Denise. Have fun with it!

No comments: