January 28, 2009

Potty Training!


We have been potty training Jordan the last few weeks. He has been doing pretty good I must say! He has now had 4 days of no accidents. He is a funny little potty trainer, he has to have his privacy. When he goes in to go he will tell who ever is taking him to "Get out and shut the door!" Today was the first day he told me the he had to go, I was so excited. He went in and went. Way to go Jordan I thought! Then he started to scream and point into the toilet. He had gone poop and it had scared him when it splashed in. It was quite funny! The good news is that now that he is potty trained I only have to get diapers for night time. More money in my pocket!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

What a great accomplishment~! Yeah for you and Jordan!! Whoo hoo!!

Kristie said...

That is pretty funny. Brookelyn is a private pooper too. She usually goes in the other room to do business.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is impressive. You're doing a great job! Both you and Jordan. What a character!