January 11, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Jordan has decided that now that he is 2 he no longer needs to take a nap. I tried for over an hour to get him to take a nap. He was not going to take a nap. So of course while we were eating dinner he fell asleep! It is cute but was grumpy when he woke up from hunger. That is the life I live and love it.

Christmas
So I promised pictures when I figured the camera out. Well as you can see I have figured it out! Here are Christmas pictures. John opening the Wii. Alex was thrilled.


Zach and Alex both got the Nerf Wii game they love it.



Courtney was in shock, "We got a Wii and a High School Musical beanbag!" A lot of screaming from her, you can imagine.




Here is our little, or not so little "hill-billy".





3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Cute pictures. I love Zac being a hillbilly. I bet Christmas was full of happy screams! So fun to have a Wii - and glad you got your camera figured out! Jordan...so cute so mischievous!

Kristie said...

What a cutie, I love Jojo. Im glad Christmas went well. More glad to see pictures!!!

drpalaska said...

Thanks for the pics. It's nice to see the photos of everyone. What no pics of yourself??