February 7, 2009

Courtney's accomplishments!



In school each grade preforms in front of the school for music. Courtney was chosen to be one of the few to have a speaking part. We were very excited, so the kids and I went to see her preform. This takes place after the awards for the school. To my surprise Courtney got an award called "Pride Pins". They take each of the letters in pride and give awards according to that letter. Courtney got it for "I" independent learning. Then they read off the honor roll for the last quarter and guess who was on it, yep it was Courtney! I am so proud of her, she is trying so hard in school to do her very best! Way to go Courtney!!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Court that is so awsome! Way to be such a smarty and do good in school. What a great thing to do!

Jenny Kapp said...

What a smarty pants! Way to go smart girl! Keep up the great work. We are all really proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Out of sight Court.! I knew you took after your grandpa.

Anonymous said...

You are still my sweetheart. I really like hearing about all the exciting things you are doing. Way to go!