March 10, 2009

When it rains it poors!

So not only have I not exercised in a week, from lack of energy. I feel like things are falling a part!!! I know I am having a pity potty, but I am going crazy! Everyone has has this cold that never ends, Zach however never seemed to get rid of it. Then he started running a temp., not just a little temp. either, 104 for 3 days straight. I took him into the Dr. yesterday and he has Walking Pneumonia! So if that was bad enough Sunday night Jordan was twirling around tripped over a bowl and into the corner of the wall he went. ER here we come, no stitches required only staples, 2 in his head. We need rubber bumpers on the corners of the wall. Not enough, OK. Last night Alex threw a hard foam sward down the stairs, and yes it hit Courtney right in the eye! It cut her eye open. I refused to go to the ER yet again so I took steri-strips and taped her cut closed. We put ice on it, gave her some Motrin for the pain and sent them all to bed. Her eye is swollen today, she can only open it a sliver. Can anything else go wrong??? It comes in 3's right! I'm done right! I sure hope so I can't deal with much more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Lisa! Doesn't it seem to always happen that way? I hope nothing else happens! Good luck!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Oh my heavens! Give me a call and I will take your kids so you can run away for awhile!

drpalaska said...

Lisa, take 3 deep breaths. Then get out the Saran Wrap and bubble wrap. Wrap each item around each child 3x. Cut small holes for breathing and feeding purposes. Then put them outside for a bit. This is the only thing that I can think that will help;-}