March 4, 2009

Warmth!!!







It has been so warm here that we have been playing outside every day! Yes I know it is not fair, but it has been 70* lately. I can't help but be excited. I even am starting to get a sun tan, at least on my arms. It has been so nice to go outside without a jacket on and be warm! I am going to enjoy this as long as I can.
I love these pictures of Makenna and Jordan. Makenna is so fast on her bike now! Yes no shoes, I have a hard time keeping them on her. Jordan thinks he is a stud on the skate board, he even says "wee-hoo" when he rides it. The skate board is only the size of John's shoe, it is so cute!

4 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

I can't believe how big Jordan looks. He is changing fast.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! To me if it was at least 70 all summer long I'd be in heaven!!

drpalaska said...

Too Cute!! Such big kids now. And I am definitely jealous of the weather.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

So glad I am out of Utah when we have days like that! I have never seen such a tiny kid on a skateboard. Too cute!