February 24, 2009

They did it!


Alex and Zach have been letting out Diane's dogs since school started. She pays them to do it. Every week they have said that they were going to save their money to get this, that, and the other. Well they finally did it. They saved enough money together to get an I-pod shuffle. They were so excited! They now know that if they save their money that they can get things they want, and that they can save their money (an ever better lesson). Way to go boys!! Keep saving your money!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! you are such a good mom to teach them responsibility and reward. I'm working on it, but I think it takes a lot of trying before it sinks in. Your kids are so adorable.
Juliet

Anonymous said...

Very nice boys. Keep saving and we'll go golfing on you this summer.

drpalaska said...

iPod Shuffle?? I think I want whatever job they have. Maybe we can share some music.