April 18, 2009

April Crap!

So as you can see we are getting snow in April. Not just a little a lot. We have gotten 12+ inches, and it is still coming down. I can't believe it. But we made the best of it and went out and built a snow man, had snow ball fights and believe it or not no accidents:) Yep even John joined in on all the snow fun!







Building the snowman.













Chilling literally.








"Oh mom look at this."











Cool dude.




And there you have it!

















6 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Wish I could say I had as much fun as you do in it!

drpalaska said...

HAHAHAHA!! I'm sorry that was mean, kind of. I spent the day raking last years leaves. The snow is almost gone here.

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

momma Mare said...

Are you sure these pictures weren't taken in Dec.? It looks like Christmas to me. Oh, wait. That's how it looked at our house only the day before except there was no one to make a snowman.

Unknown said...

Snow in April? Wow! that stinks. Looks like you really did make the best of it though. Your family looks like so much fun.

Kendra_ said...

those pics are great! I know I can't believe how much snow has hit us too!! People are starting to call everything Sprinter instead of spring or winter! LOL!!