November 9, 2008

Halloween


My friend Diane, Jordan and Little Alex.
Courtney and Ashlyn.
Halloween was a great time at our house. We started things off with a church party. We had a chili cook off and a brownie bake off. I got 2nd place it the brownie bake off with a turtle brownie. We had a carnival and of course went Trunk-or-Treating.

We had an American Doll "Felicity"( Courtney), the super heroes Batman and Robin (Alex and Zach), a princess (Makenna), and a dragon (Jordan). I was a surgeon, a clean room worker, an astronaut, or what ever you want me to be. I just dressed up because my kids wanted me to. Alex was never around when we were taking pictures.

We went Trick-or-Treating on Halloween. My kids are one of the only kids in our neighborhood so they were given handfuls of candy at a time. When the kids put all their candy together they had a half a kitchen garbage bag full, to much if you ask me. We even use the Trunk-or-Treat candy to pass out at home. Good times though!



4 comments:

Kristie said...

So much fun! Im glad you and your kids had so much fun for Halloween.

Luella said...

OH! I'm so happy you have a blog! I'm sorry I didn't respond to your email yet... life is crazy with Ben deployed. I'm so happy to be in touch again--your family looks wonderful--you're awesome for having five kids! Looks like it was a great Halloween.:)

Jenny Kapp said...

You are silly! I think you look like you work at Stouffer's or something like that. The hair net look is for you! The kids all looked really cute too!

Alison said...

Hi Lisa! :) I love the hairnet - so cute. Good for bad hair days. I almost thought the first picture was of you when you were younger. Definitely your little girl - so cute!